_gsrx_vers_436 (GS 6.1.1 (436))
2012 GIBSON LES PAUL 1959 CUSTOM SHOP 59 HISTORIC VOS
SWEET LEMON BURST VOS FINISH! UNPLAYED & NEVER OWNED!
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS... GET YOURSELF A LEMON BURST R9!!!
You're looking at a 2012 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic, with Lemon Burst VOS finish, on an AMAZING maple flamed top, and tons of tone! Contrary to popular belief, sometimes you really can judge a book by it's cover. This one looks like a dream, and plays/sounds every bit as good as she looks! She's also fresh, as it just arrived a few days ago. If you've been shopping around a new R9, you already know that this baby lists for $8504, and discounts at stores like Guitar Center for $5699. In most cases, theirs have been hangin' & bangin' on a wall for 6 months or more, while 100 teenagers a day, hack away with their newly learned guitar licks... Then GC turns around and sells the guitar as "new" to people like you and me. That's just nuts, don't you think?! So why not hit the BUY IT NOW, right here, and get this one; fresh, unplayed and flawless... and save yourself a HUGE stack of cash while you're at it! She's 100% original, and 100% unmessed with!
Here's the lowdown on the features:
She was born just a few weeks ago, and has never been owned. I just picked this up from the original retailer, who shipped the guitar to me, only a few days after receiving it from Gibson. There are no nicks or dings to be found on this sweet axe. No issues, and no disappointments here! Also included is the original new style Lefton Gibson Custom Shop hard shell case, and even includes the case candy and Certificate of Authenticity, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever wins this sweet axe, is gonna be completely STOKED!!
- Lemon Burst VOS Finish
- Carved Maple Top ~ Smokin' flames!!!
- Solid Mahogany Body ~ NOT weight releived, and NOT chambered!
- Single-ply Cream Binding on the Top
- 50's Rounded Neck Profile
- 22 Fret Rosewood Fretboard
- Pearloid Trapezoid Fret Inlays
- Nickel Hardware
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Gibson Vintage Style Tuners
- Gibson Burstbucker 1 & 2 Humbucker Pickups ~ the most authentic "PAF" sounding pups around!
- 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- 2 Volume & 2 Tone Controls
- CTS Pots & Bumble Bee Caps
- She Weighs 8.6 lbs. ~ Nice & light-weight!
- Serial # 9 25xx
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me anytime at; (972)816-7736
WHILE YOU ARE HERE, GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS!! OUR CLIENTS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!
Me?: I have a 100% positive feedback rating, and intend to keep it that way! So please don't worry! You're in good hands here!!
Shipping?: We normally use UPS for all domestic, and most international shipments. Shipping within the USA is $49. Since the cost for international shipping varies, please email me for a shipping quote. We take pride in packing our guitars well, and shipping them quickly. Please note; if you are paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address that is listed in Pay Pal.
Payment Methods?: Pal Pal is preferred!! We do also accept direct payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and even Discover!
~ TEXAS RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ADD 8.25% SALES TAX ~
Factory Warranty?: Since we are not an authorized dealer for any of the guitar amps that we sell, there is no factory warranty available.
Return Policy?: We do accept returns up to 14 days from the point of the initial sale, which means that the guitar must be back in our possession within this 14 day period. However, please be aware of the following conditions: If for any reason you wish to return the guitar, just call or email me directly, within 72 hours of your receiving the item, and let me know that you want to return it. Once we receive the guitar back, in the same condition, you will receive a refund, less a $50 restock fee, if returned within 7 days of the initial sale. If the return is received after 7 days from the time of the initial sale, the restock fee will increase to $100. Also be aware that the initial shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
International Bidders?: We, at G-Brat's Guitars, are HONORED to do business with anybody on the planet earth... So international buyers are VERY welcome here! That being said, please observe the following conditions:
- If you are paying with Pay Pal, please be completely registered with Pay Pal, prior to the purchase (this will help avoid shipment delays, and will assure that you will get your guitar as quickly as possible!
- International shipments usually require additional "Customs Fees" or "Import Taxes". These fees will vary, depending on the country, and are the responsibility of the buyer. If you want more information on what these fees entail, please contact your local customs office for this information~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!!!
*** GUITARBRAT1 ***
(bought amounts latest0)Bought notesNo one bought this product
Copyright Les paul custom shop.com © 2005-2012, All Rights Reserved.